- Should be 15 years of age (as of race day) or older to participate (unless receiving prior approval from Race Director).
- Must wear a swim cap (provided free of charge) during the swim portion.
- Wetsuits will be allowed.
- Must wear an approved bike helmet with chin strap fastened at all times during the bike portion, including leaving/entering transition area.
- No riding bike in the transition area (even prior to or after the event)
- Drafting during bike portion is not allowed.
- NO headphones/earbuds allowed during competition. Be safe, not entertained.
- Those registering as Clydesdales/Athenas are not eligible for age group awards in addition to Clydesdale/Athena awards.
- Must be nice to volunteers! (just checking to see if you're reading this closely, although we would hope you'd be nice to the volunteers).